The Foreclosure Garden Story

This blog is about gardening on a foreclosed property. Posts are mainly about the gardens progress with the occasional post about foreclosures.
To get up to speed on the project go to the first few posts which tell the story of the property and how the garden came into being.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

NPR's Marketplace modification madness interview

I sent my post from 6/11/10 as a letter to politicians and various news sources. Last week, while driving across the country from Vermont in a rental truck, I got an email from Marketplace asking if I could come by their Los Angeles studio to talk with them. Somewhere on RT 40, we said we couldn't make it but they asked if we could swing by an affiliate station in Albuquerque. I read part of my post (slightly edited) and then answered questions about our experiences with Chase Bank.
The show will air this weekend. You can also hear it online and read the letter at the marketplace website.

1 comment:

  1. Contact: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp Number+1-8632310632 for loan offer,
    Mr Pedro enabled me to take advantage of an incredible opportunity to relocate and expand my business with his loan offer, at a pivotal time. The support I received from the Loan Firm Pedro working for it was priceless.

    ReplyDelete